Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holy....Discontent?

I'm so excited so many of you are reading my blog!! If it ever goes over your head, I'm so sorry. I'm a deep thinker. :) 

One question today---
"What is it in the world that just makes you angry? What injustice just sets you off every time you see it on television? Hunger? War? Dictators? Oppressed Women? Religion? What is it that sets off a "holy discontent" in your spirit? What causes you to have sleepless nights?"

I'll give you my answer once you respond. :)


4 comments:

Jordan Garrett said...

i actually hate the poverty. i mean, we have so much here in the US, and edmond, but if you look across the globe it's just horrible. it hurts me to think that we have soo much, and they live with practically nothing. it's almost cruel to think about...

Robin Meadows said...

People that just don't "get it". People that have/know the Truth, yet live non-victorious lives.

Mandy said...

Mine would be wrong theology. And I'll go with the people who just don't get it. :) can you believe that?

Nicole Knox said...

What keeps me up at night is teenagers, I want them to get it!