Monday, December 8, 2008

Pop Quiz!!

Just how well do you know me? Here's a few questions, let's see who knows the most!!
We'll start easy...

1) What's my real name?
2) Where did I graduate high school?
3) Was I a valedictorian?
4) Where do I go to school now?
5) How long until I'm finished?
6) What is my dream job?
7) What reality show do I want to go on?
8) What is my favorite thing to do?
9) How do I "de-stress"?
10) What's something I may not know about you??

I'll answer later this week!
I've got finals this week, and a job interview on Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Seth said...

This is not cool.

Here goes:

1. Your real name is Mandy as far as I'm concerned.

2. You graduated from a high school in Edmond somewhere. I do not know the schools there or I might have a good guess.

3. Yes, you were a valedictorian.

4. UCO

5. You are a junior now, so two more years to get your bachelor's.

6. To work at LifeKids. I am interpretting this question to be "what is my current dream job I am trying to achieve."

7. Reality show? Not fair, I don't know any. I'm going to say "Are you smarter than a 5th grader."

=)

8. Favorite thing to do? Watch football.

9. If you do not distress with this one word, you should: cookies.

10. I wrote a 400 page novel when I was in 10th grade.

Taylor Hale said...

1. Your real name is Amanda
2. You graduated from Edmond Memoral. Not fair. I wanna go there... :)
3. no idea...
4. UCO
5. well, you're a freshman, so I'm gonna say 3.5 years?
6. Work for LifeKIDS
7. Idk... Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
8. I'm not sure. Tease me about OSU. Haha.
9. not sure about that one either.
10. Idk... I'm kinda boring. :) ummm... I got a 100 on a 1000 word essay. Not very impressive, but oh well.

Mandy said...

Interesting answers...I'm kinda impressed!! :)

Nicole Knox said...

1. Amanda
2. EMHS
3. No
4. UCO
5. 3 Years
6. LifeKIDS
7. Amazing Race
8. Reading a book
9. I graduated high school in 3 years!