Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home...after 10 days

I finally made it back home from Camp WOW. It was a great 10 days and after getting some rest, I'd go back in a heart beat. My Switch group was so incredible. I was really worried my girls wouldn't search their heart, but after much prayer, God broke them. And it was amazing to watch my girls that I love so dearly just let God break their hearts and speak through me. I hadn't experienced most of what they are going through, but God enabled me to minister to them. I got to answer so many questions about their faith--that is what I was created to do. LifeKIDS camp was amazing as usual. God has blessed them with an incredible team of people. And going as a leader is SOOOOO much better than a student. :) staying up talking to leaders all night...amazing! God's at work in so many people, it just blows my mind to think what He's doing!! Thanks for all your prayers. I'm trying to rest up (and I'm looking forward to a nice shower). I'll share some of my favorite moments in the next few posts.

1 comment:

Jordan Garrett said...

wow, that is soooo awesome! im glad you had fun and got to minister! can't wait for the fav. moments!
YAY for showers!!!!!!