Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camp Memory 1

First I have to say my team at Switch camp ROCKED!!! We came in first place and the leaders I was with were AMAZING!! The first best memory is the night my girls finally connected with God. I never knew God would use me to minister to girls that had problems I'll prob never have to deal with. Out of no where, God spoke through me. I don't have any idea what I said, but I do know it was exactly what they needed to hear. Girls whose parents are going through an almost divorce time; girls who never get to see their dad; girls who struggle with image issues. They were amazed at how much God really loves them and how often He shows it.

Have you ever experienced this? Has someone ever spoken directly to you without actually speaking to you? Has God ever spoke through you?

2 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

All I can think is what a great leader those girls had! You offered them love and encouragement....and they'll always remember it!

Mandy said...

Thanks. I hope so. I'm not sure I was all that great, I was just available for God to use.