Friday, January 2, 2009

God Always Has A Plan. Always.

It's amazing how hard that is to forget. God always has a plan. Always. Even when we mess it up and make things difficult, He still has a plan. Why do we act like He doesn't know what's going on and He's not really in charge? He's already mapped out our ENTIRE lives, why don't we just trust that? 

"God has already seen every adverse circumstance we will soon encounter--no matter how great or small--and He has THE way planned for escaping it. And, even more thrilling, often the thing that looks like an abortion of God's plan actually ends up being the road to its fulfillment if we stay in obedience and free from offense...The dream or vision will probably happen differently from how you think, but His word and His promises WILL NOT FAIL. We only risk aborting them by our disobedience."--The Bait of Satan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book challenged me like no other...I think it's a must-read for everyone! And what a great truth!
~Robin

Mandy said...

Oh yes, every time I read just a paragraph I'm challenged. I'm not usually one to recommend a lot of books, but this one, I'm telling EVERYONE about!