Sunday, April 20, 2008

OKC---

This was my first weekend at OKC!! I'm exhausted (Sundays are so much longer...) but I had so much fun! I got to be in rooms that I haven't been in before and every time, God sent me someone I knew, or at least someone who was personable (you'd have thought we'd known each other for years...). It was different not knowing anyone and starting from scratch. I had no credentials. Left and right people asked and told me what to do, and I just bit my tongue and learned. Thanks for all your prayers. It's gonna be great, just pray I make new friends easily. :)


***Side note...only 3 more weeks until graduation! I can't wait! I'm headed to Edmond now for Konnect!

4 comments:

Nicole Knox said...

I am so proud of you.

Robin Meadows said...

No credentials?? Are you KIDDING! God knows!

drama momma said...

I'm very proud of you, too. I know it was a big step to leave the Edmond Campus, but as Natalie Witcher's blog said, we need to live in the moment that God has us in....guess He has you at the OKC campus at this time. A lot of people missed you though.

Chick4Christ said...

YAY! i'm so happy for your change! i'm so happy that everything went well! i'm so happy you're graduating soon! i'm so happy we got to go to lunch yesturday even though it was only 15 min. I'm so happy God has placed you in my life!!! :)