Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updated Blogroll and Weekend Plans

I decided to finally update my blogroll. So here are some new blogs I read...

Stuff White People Like--I know it sounds odd...but it's hilarious!!

Michelle Wyatt

Nick Frary

Stuff Christians Like--just as HILARIOUS as Stuff White People Like

Jessica Waszak--a new found friend with a crazy story! and incredible insight

Mansour Journey--Katie and Alexander's journey to the Holy Land and beyond (you'll learn a lot)

Gina McLain--someone who took a chance on me (she's got some interesting question)

Erica Buchanan

Alex Lange--just started his blog (i'm sure he'll bring up some great insight...already does)

Alec Warn--just started his blog too


Go check some of them out. They're good! This is quite a busy weekend--tomorrow is worship night at Victory before the OnePrayer Missions on Saturday. After that, I'm going to hang out with the Evans family to watch CAMP ROCK!!! Saturday is the Micro Mission and church Saturday night. Sunday is a day full of church then I have a camp meeting at 1. After, I think I might hit up the movies for Get Smart. Then Sunday night we're having a ONE YEAR EUROTRAIN REUNION!! I can't wait.

Any cool plans? Will you take part in a One Prayer Micro Mission Saturday?

4 comments:

Taylor Hale said...

Hey! your put http://alexandermansour.blogsot.com/ :)Just thought I'd tell you!

Alec Warn said...

ahh! i didnt get to get to the worship thing at victory or the micro mission :[. it was very sad. how were they?

Jordan Garrett said...

uh, yeah!!! you mean the micro mission where we found a cure for HIV?!?! lol, you are AMAZING! it was fun hangin' out with ya!

Anonymous said...

ok, i tried to watch camp rock the other day....i just couldn't do it. it was worse than watching high school musical. sorry, but its true, there are just some things in life i won't settle for.

and yes, i am still working on my abs!