Friday, December 21, 2007

Change

Here's Chris. For those of you who don't have the privilege of knowing him, this isn't his normal appearance. Although he does seem to pop up with something crazy from time to time. We have been friends for about four years now, and it amazes me how much people can change. He's becoming quite the disciple for Jesus. He's such an inspiration to me in how crazy his life can get, yet he stays pretty calm most of the time. He's always there to lift my spirits when the world's got me down. He's pretty much amazing. (you can hate me for the pic later, it's the best I had. )

4 comments:

peggy said...

Hi, Let's see if I can get you a comment, Grandma

Hannah said...

haha. nice pic!!! but i totally agree with you. he is amazing!!!

Chris said...

Hey I can't hate that pic. I let ya'll take it haha. Oh keeping myself calm? is that what you call it.. i only wish thats how it was.. but thank you ...

Mandy said...

Good, I'm glad you don't hate it. Most of the pics I have of you are awkward in some way! Calm on the outside atleast, more calm than I am when life hits me!