Sunday, December 23, 2007

Old Ties

Tonight I went and hung out with some old friends who I went with to every church function you could image for years until last summer. Then with changes, it's rare to see them now. The coolest thing about tonight is that it was like we were never apart. You know when you spend so much time and share so many great memories with people you could be apart for years then the moment you get together, it's like you haven't spent a moment apart. I love that about friends who stick closer than family!

Here's some old pics of us all!












3 comments:

Lori said...

Aww. i wish i could have been there!
i miss these guys so much. there are so many memories. I am laughing just thinking about them. Good times.

Chris said...

Man look how young everyone looks. I love all these people to death. I'm glad im still friends with all... well almost all of them.. Great times and memories with all them!

Mandy said...

I wish that I still had strong ties with them, but we all took different paths and for the most part, it's been good. I'm sure our paths will meet again someday, but for now, we're all being developed apart.