Thursday, March 13, 2008

DEBATE!!

Ok, so here it goes. There's a new law (attempting to be passed, but will most likely fail) going through the Oklahoma legislature that will allow 18 year olds carry concealed weapons. This was sparked after the last two shooting that have occurred on college campuses. My government teacher brought this up in class today, and I'm just curious as to what you all think. I was all for it, but most of the people (all except two other people) were against it. What do you think??

2 comments:

drama momma said...

You already know how I feel about guns.....but it may have made a difference if someone else would have a gun in those college shootings.

ChristusNextus said...

i..ok for once... dont really know enough about it to have an opinion. if i put my belief on something, i have to know what im talking about and i havent studied this issue very much, so ill get back with ya. so then my final word that the whole world will hear and completly agree with is something i can live with in my conscience.