Saturday, March 8, 2008

Eighteen Years

Can you believe it?? I'm 18! I know it's hard to believe, but embrace it with me will ya? :) I can now vote, buy cigarettes, enlist, and gamble in the lottery, and stay out past midnight legally (of which privileges I will only be voting...). I am a legal adult~ I'm so excited to embrace another year of life! God has blessed me so much in the past, I can't wait to continue to grow more in love with Him. Thanks to everyone of you who make my life wonderful: all of you who teach and mentor me, those who walk beside me, and those who I can lead. You each bless me in a different way, and I couldn't be more thankful to have you all apart of my life! Here's to 18!!

(If you want to read my mom's recollection of today, 18 years ago--click here).

8 comments:

drama momma said...

You are such a blessing! God is going to use you in a stong and mighty way. I can't wait to see all what God has for you in the next 18 years!

Chris said...

I hope it was a wonderful day! We all might not have been with you but i hope that you had a wonderful Day!!! God Bless you with several more years, i do pray! You are a wonderful person! and a great friend! Thanks for everything! Happy 18!!! Woot! lol

Robin Meadows said...

Really, you can gamble now? LOL

Can't wait to see what the next 18 have in store for you!

Keep smiling that beautiful smile!

Taylor Jean said...

i'm sad that i'm missing all of your birthdays but i love you and i can't wait to see you which might be summer break at the rate i'm going. hope you had a great day

love the first person to wish you happy birthday cause i'm crazy and call you at midnight

taylor henton

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad we had our date. it was WAY fun!!! and i'm so excited to see what God has in store for you. you are a beautiful woman after God's heart and you will do AMAZING things!!!

Chick4Christ said...

yay!! i'm so happy for you :)
your party yesturday was fun! i cant wait to go to the movies :)
love ya

Nicole Knox said...

We are so blessed to have you in our life! We love you.

Laurel! said...

Again Happy Birthday love! Im sure being 18 is sooo exciting! And I know you will have such a great year!!!