Friday, May 9, 2008

Hmmmm....

So my parents are convinced this dream probably doesn't mean anything, and I just over-thought it, which is probably true, but let me tell you what I came up with:

1) Bombs--I was under attack, and a lot of it was with the stuff at church, but I wasn't ever hit because I was hiding out in Central LifeKIDS. For a while things would be ok and then out of nowhere something else would happen.
2) Significance of the people:
Lori--our main interaction is at church, we're both incredibly busy
Hannah--our friendship fades in and out (busyness), but we always end up together
Chris--we go through a lot, but always end up ok in the end
Taylor--just in my life for short periods of time, but is always focused on what's ahead of him
Family--at the time, I didn't involve my parents in much of my life, so they didn't know what was happening (but that's changed, so don't worry)
The people in the field--I think they were all people I knew and that had a part in my life.
3) Don't know about the field
4) Warehouse--I'm hiding from something big that I'm supposed to be apart of, but won't join without coercion and support
5) Mountains--they are a place of peace for me
6) Bombs--get ready, they're coming again.



So whether or not you think this dream had any meaning, you have to admit, it was strange. :) I don't know what I think, sometimes I think God speaks to me through dreams. You can believe as you will (and I'm the first to admit I over-think A LOT), but here it is. Take what you will :)

2 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Either way, you are more alert to be aware of and pray for those "bombs" and any possibilities that may be coming your way.

Enjoyed your interpretation!

Chick4Christ said...

thats awesome! :)