Thursday, May 15, 2008

This poem was given to one of my friends during her quiet time and she asked me to share it with you all. So please pass it to your friends as well.


Why?

Why must I see such evil things when I close my eyes
When I open them to the world it makes me realize
God made the world for good not for all the pain we see
But man disobeyed God's wish and took the fruit upon the tree

Why must I see such hurt and sorrow everywhere I go
It makes it hard to realize but at least I know
That God made the world for good not for all the pain we see
God sent Love in the form of a man to die upon a tree

Why must evil rule the world we know and live in now
It’s hard to say we'll make it through but I know we will somehow
Cuz God made the world for good not for all the pain we see
And the Spirit lives in you while the Man on throne with He

No comments: