Thursday, February 14, 2008

Introducing...

I'm feeling a little better today. The medicine really worked and now my nose is just continuously running. :) Anyway, I thought I'd update you on my my new blog sites!!

Wendy--an insightful friend of mine; she has an amazing testimony, so go check it out.

Laurel--she's also a new blogger, and if you ever just need something to laugh at, you'll find it on her blog.

The Mountain Man--his posts are well, random. If you're looking for an interesting news story or something that just "stirs the pot" you'll find it here...

Chris--walk with him on his journey in life, he's open and honest.

My mom--she's a newby and so far has had some great posts.

Anna Meadows--her blogs are full of spiritual truth and wisdom

Cindy Beall--once again, everything can be found on this page: one post will leave your heart broken and the next will make you literally "lol" :)

Caroline--she's new! get to know her and heart wonderful heart through her blog.

Robin Meadows--full of wisdom, need I say more...girls--read this and take to heart what she says :)

Taylor--check out some of her pictures, and enjoy her poem!!

Keri Austin--get a kick out of her everyday experiences to lighten the mood.

Amy Starke--if you ever need an idea to make something crafty...go to her blog. It's full of ideas!!

***And in case you didn't catch the BEAUTIFUL sunrise this morning here it is...our V-day present from our ultimate romance...

Ooooooooo...... Ahhh.................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sunrise was beautiful. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Something I didn't think I would ever do. :) I didn't even know what a blog was 2 months ago.

Anonymous said...

awww. God was my valentine today!!! thanks for the pic cuz you know i wasn't up early enough to see it!!! haha.

Robin Meadows said...

Thanks for the link love Mandy---full of wisdom? LOL But, really thanks!

The sunrise was amazing! Glad you captured it.

Glad you're feeling better too!!

Chick4Christ said...

aww thank you mandy!! i hope you're feeling better!! miss you at church!

love ya girl