Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY AWESOME DAY!!!!

I had the COOLEST two days ever this week...on Wednesday my day started out talking about the primary on Tuesday (by the way I think I was pretty much the only person who wasn't old enough to vote...). Then my English teacher said she needed a free day so we could do whatever we wanted, so I worked on homework. In Calculus, nothing special happened except I only have one more chapter left to test over. Then (here's where it gets good...) my 4th hour teacher told me to just go home because she didn't have anything for me to do. SO I GOT OUT OF SCHOOL AT 10:15!!!! Next, I went home and caught up on some homework and went to church for my internship and finally went to work. After that I met up with some friends and an old leader for dinner before returning for church for Switch.

Today I WENT TO MY FIRST ALL STAFF MEETING!!! For those of you who don't know what this is it's basically the highest meeting the staff attends. EVERY staff person all over the country was there via satellite and it was so COOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome!! i'm glad you days have been going to well. that all staff meeting sounds kool!!!

Robin Meadows said...

Cool! Anna loves all-staff, so I know it must be awesome. I'm so proud of who YOU are!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are getting to experience being a part of LC staff. I know it is a dream of yours. We are very proud of you, too.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 20:4
May He give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

Love you!

Chick4Christ said...

hey!! yay i'm glad you had a great week! and i'm sure a great weekend too :)
i'm sorry you're feeling sick now, and i'm sorry that happend to your car =/

but thank you so much for your comment! i'm so happy i'm actually starting to feel 'connected' and accepted' :)
i love getting to know you and all the other girls so much. thanks for letting me into your group and wanting to be my friend too :)
love ya!


ps. you look gorgeous in your picture!!!

Mandy said...

Thanks!! It's one of my many senior pics. The lady who did them was amazing!! My mom said that one looks like I should be holding a baby. I couldn't be more thrilled that you feel apart of the group (even though you were all along!!) You start feeling better too!!