Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Your's??



"She is clothed with strength and dignity, she laughs with no fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise, kindness is the rule when she gives instruction." Proverbs 31:25-26

This is my life verse. As I grow in my relationship with Christ, I pray I become more and more of this woman, wife, and mom. How many women are strong and kind? Fearless and wise? Dignity? If you are like me, not many with all of these mixes. I would hope you see (or have seen) these qualities grow in me as I get older.

What qualities are you developing? Do you have a life verse or quote?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine is the famous proverbs 31:30 "charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." i'm like trying to become that woman everyday.

my other verse is isiah 40:28-31. it's really long but here it is: "have you never seen. have you never understood. the Lord is the EVERLASTING GOD, the creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. no one can measure the depths of His understandings. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. even youths will become weak and tired and young men will fall in exhaustion but those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. they will soar high on wings like eagles. they will run and not grow weary. they will walk and not faint.

ya. it's just so amazing to me how EVERLASTING God is. i lover it.

drama momma said...

Well, I need to work on all of these qualities. I see you maturing every day in these areas. I am so proud of you.

My verses are
Joshua 24:15. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Eph. 6:7 Serve wholeheartly as if you were serving the Lord, not men

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

Chick4Christ said...

Hey! I think you are doing so well with you're walk with God and your qualities :) i have a pure lust for what you have!

My verse now is probably

2 Timothy 2:22
Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.