Wednesday, February 13, 2008

YUCK!!!!

So my life has been pretty crazy lately and sorry it's taken me so long to post. I went to Big Weekend from Friday through Sunday. As I'm sure you've heard, it was pretty amazing and as much as we LifeChurch people are spoiled with an hour experience and timeliness, we still enjoyed the1.5 hour experience. Travis Crim spoke and Charlie Hall lead worship. If you've never seen Charlie Hall live...it's a must next time he's in Oklahoma. I love weekend retreats where you get to spend time with people you see all the time but have never really took time to engage in a relationship with. Spending time with the Sr. High XL girls was so much fun!!!
Sunday I spent most of my day doing homework and things I had to finish before Monday. Then...Monday morning, woke up sick. Made it through school but not to work...at first I thought it was the flu but now, I think it's just a really bad sinus infection. So I slept through the afternoon and felt a little better Tuesday morning. So I went through my typical day (school, internship, work). By the time I got home I was exhausted, but my night wasn't finished yet. I had a mission meeting I had to attend, and by the end of that, I was wasted. I couldn't have done more if I had tried, so I stayed home today from school to rest some more. Unfortunately, it's incredibly hard for me to sleep when I can't breath out of my nose!! I hope you all are feeling well and haven't caught my germs yet...sadly I have to miss church tonight as an agreement to staying home. I'll miss you all tonight! Stay healthy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you're sick!!! i'm praying for you!!! and like no one is gonna be at church tonight. haha. cuz i have dance, chris is working, and your sick. that's funny.

Mandy said...

They'll just have to make new friends. Branch out!! :)

Chris said...

Man seriously Flu sucks hehe.. Well like i have said earlier I really hope you get feeling better real soon! Get plenty of water and rest up.. Get well so on Sunday i will see you all well hehe.. Well i think that would be the first time i had missed a wednesday in like.. almost forever lol.. but I guess you gotta do whatcha gotta do.. and that is for all of us.. Well get to feeling better, I will be praying and do the same.. don't forget to get in the word even tho you are sick.. you need to have him first.. hehe But that does suck

Chris said...

also... hmm man that is sad that hannah you said like no one was going to be there.. and you named us 3 lol.. man So many lol.. not sarcastic at all ;)

Mandy said...

Well, as we all know, if Hannah's not there, you know how things fall apart. :) lol but if you think about it, when three people are gone, it feels like no one is there. :) I'm gonna try and get better by Sunday!! You're telling me...I haven't missed a Wednesday night since like 7th grade, except for when I was in Europe. :)

After everyone left church I got about 15 text messages of people telling me to get better and that they missed me. Kept me up until around 11, but I guess I should be thankful that no one woke me up at 2 this morning. :) he he