Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Faithfulness-2

2) Be faithful to your family and friends.

On this one, I think I have a pretty good grasp on how to be faithful to both family and friends. I don't know about you, but this has been a little bit of a struggle since I have been able to choose my friends. I understand you have to be faithful to your family, but to do it without bailing on your friends can be difficult sometimes. I've learned that the friends who understand this battle are the best, because they'll still be your friend even if you have to stop being their friend for a while. Thankfully, I haven't had to fully end friendships with anyone. This is a gift God has blessed me with. When I form a relationship with someone (be that friend or family), I find it almost impossible to end the relationship entirely. I've never been able to give up on someone, even if they've hurt me or others around me. Thankfully, this part of faithfulness is almost natural.

How do you show your faithfulness to someone? Is it easy or hard for you to be faithful to a relationship?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well i am thankful for that i havent given up on people.. yet there are times where i havent talked to them for years but i still pray and try to be in their life. Showing faithfulness, i dont know if you can actually physically show faithfulness but just even when someone is down and almost out i'm still there trying to bring them back up and stand them up to the plate to keep in. Oh it isnt hard for me but it tends sometimes to be a little more difficult with some people but i've tried to look past some of the things they do and help them by being faithful all the time with them....

that probably doesnt make sense lol