Friday, January 4, 2008

Do You Even Know Me?!?

So since everyone is doing this "Things you may not know about me" type things, I thought I'd do the same thing. I love reading random facts about people!

1. I danced from age 3 until I made it to high school. 12 years!!!

2. I jumped from Pre-K to 1st grade when I was 4.

3. I took 6 hrs at UCO last semester and made A's in both classes.

4. I fell through a ceiling at church.

5. My dream job is to work in LifeKIDS.

6. I was born with a full head of hair!

7. My first 2 phrases were "I don't want to." and "I do it myself." (sound familiar? I still use these phrases!)

8. I plan to run the Amazing Race with my friend Hannah.

9. I love puzzles!

10. In my first year of driving I got into 3 fender benders and one wreck that totalled my car...but only one was my fault (it was the only one that left no marks!!)

What are some things I may not know about you?


---I'm going to take a break from my book. I've got some other things to blog about and i don't want to spoil the book for you all! I recommend you read it.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

ya we're gonna totally win the amazing race. i'm pretty sure i knew all of that...except your first phrases. haha. that makes me laugh

Chris said...

ya same with me.. except a couple of those.. haha.. all good tho.. umm lets see if you knew that my favorite color, secretly, yet not so secret anymore is hot pink.. or really pink period.. but hot pink the bestest lol.. i know manly huh

Robin Meadows said...

These are fun, Mandy. I knew several,but not all.

Mandy said...

It's good to know that you all knew so much about me, since I we've known each other for so long. :)

Chris-has your fav color always been hot pink, or pink...or has it recently developed?? :) Thanks for commenting!!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i knew you had a secret crush on pink this whole time. haha.

Chris said...

ya well its not that secret anymore lol haha.. umm no i have always liked pink.. like alot.. but if i had to choose between Baby Blue and Hot pink.. if i were with guys or really anytime.. it would be Baby Blue over it.. but Hot pink would be second fav... :)!!!